Tribute to The Game.


 First and foremost, I want to thank my family and all the coaches that have contributed to my success. Without you guys faith in me, I don't know how far I would have come. You all have shaped me into a young woman that is very passionate and hardworking for the things that contributes to my success. 


It's hard to put into words the depth of what basketball has meant to me over the years. It has been more than just a game; it has been a constant companion, a teacher, a source of joy and challenge. 


 Me and the game have became inseparable. It has taught me discipline, perseverance, and the value of teamwork. Basketball has shown me how to push past my limits and strive for excellence. I've experienced the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Through the highs and lows of my life, it has always been a steady presence that I could always turn to. I've forged lifelong friendships and memories that I will cherish forever.


But as much as I love the game, I know it's time to say goodbye. My body can no longer keep up with the demands of the game, and I must listen to its wisdom. It's time for me to hang up my jersey and move on to the next chapter of my life.


I will always be grateful for the lessons basketball has taught me and the memories I've created. It will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will forever be a fan of the game.


Thank you for everything, basketball. It's been an incredible journey.


With love and gratitude,

#12Out✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athlete Spotlight - Alex Rouse

What's Next?

Update.