Tribute to The Coaches.

I want to express my gratitude to the coaches for encouraging me to be the greatest version of myself both on and off the court and for believing in me. I met this staff at the beginning of my sophomore year, around the time I had surgery, and they could have easily put me on the back burner. Rather, they were extremely kind and helped me with my entire recovery. Even though I was going through a lot, they showed me that they still had faith in me and only wanted the best for me. 
I was fortunate to have the opportunity to develop so many long-term relationships with them. A big thank you to Coach Arm for being my life coach in addition to my basketball coach. Playing under her has taught me so much, and I can't say how lucky I am to have someone on my side who shared my vision and believed in it as much as she did. She has been there for me through some truly difficult times. So, thank you for always being there to lend a helping hand when I needed it. In summary, I express my gratitude to every coach who has impacted our program and advanced the foundation we've laid. I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Next?

The Introduction of The D1 Athlete

The Latest With The Braves!